Lasmid (Ghanaian Singer & Rapper)
Born and named as Lasmid Nathaniel Owusu better known in the music industry as Lasmid, is a Ghanaian singed, rapper and songwriter who hails from the Western Region of Ghana, Takoradi to be precise.
He rose to fame after releasing a remix of his single titled “Sika” which featured Ghanaian singer Kuami Eugene. He emerged the winner of the MTN Hitmaker season 8 held in 2019 and he also currently signed to Highly Spiritual Music.
Lasmid recently released a single “Friday Night” which has taken over the airwaves and performing impressively well on streaming platforms.
In December 14, 2019, Lasmid won the MTN Hitmaker season 8 with GH¢120,000 recording contract deal and a black Anibisa headset, provided by MTN Pulse. After the competition, he was signed by Ghanaian record producer, Kaywa on his record label, Highly Spiritual Music.
In 2022, he released a remix of his single titled Sika featuring Ghanaian afrobeat singer, Kuami Eugene. He gained attention in Ghana with his remix topping charts after it became a trend on tiktok.
Lasmid Net Worth
Lasmid is estimated to be worth around $100,000. His song Friday Night is doing good on the streaming platforms, which is still boosting his net worth.
Lasmid attended Takoradi Technical Institute (TTI) for his secondary school education. After completing secondary school, he has not been to and University. He went straight to MTN Hitmaker after a while after when he completed SHS.
Lasmid is not in a relationship at the moment at least not publicly.
Facts About Lasmid
- He was the winner of the MTN Hitmaker 8 held in 2019 and he also currently signed to Highly Spiritual Music.
- Lasmid won the MTN Hitmaker season 8 with GH¢120,000 recording contract deal and a black Anibisa headset, provided by MTN Pulse.
- Lasmid’s first release was Odo Mu Brass Band with Kofi Kinaata. He later released Sika with Dead Pepol and then Fada with Mr Drew.
- Lasmid comes from Takoradi in the Western region of Ghana.
- He rose to fame after releasing a remix of his single titled “Sika” which featured Ghanaian singer Kuami Eugene.
- Lasmid worked as a mechanic after completing secondary school.
- His first viral song “Friday Night” was said to be a simple birthday song he recorded for himself.
- Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Bad Bunny Watch Lakers Win - 13 May 2023
- Janelle Monáe Goes Topless For New Album Cover - 13 May 2023
- Saweetie Is “Ready To Play” In Sultry New Leather-Clad IG Photo Dump - 1 May 2023